- "American Vintage" Drum Set made by DW/PDP
- Bass: 22" Diameter by 14" deep, Toms: 12" x 8", 14" x 14"
- Limited Edition Run in 2011 - 1 of only 10 Sets ever made in this finish
- Thin 3-Ply African Mahogany / Poplar / African Mahogany Shells with 10-Ply 100% Maple Wide Re-Rings (Slingerland 40s Radio King Style)
- Shells are Keller assembled at the Oxnard, CA DW Plant using PDP/Pacific Lugs
- Virgin Tom and Brass Drum Shells - with Special Isolation Mount for the 12" Tom
- Classic Red Sparkle Wraps
- Beautiful Natural Mahogany Interiors
- Toms have Aquarian Vintage Thin Batter Heads and original DW Clear Resonant Heads, Bass has Aquarian Jack De Johnette Reso and Coated Ambassador Batter
- Shell Pack, stand available separately
- More Pics (interiors, plies, badges, other drum angles) available upon request
US Shipping is $125
International Airmail is $275
Canada is $235, Australia $395
Condition Description: EXC - Drums are in near mint condition. 1 owner set never left the house. Clean with no damages or issues. Red Sparkles wraps shine like new. Chrome hardware is very shiny, all original, complete, and fully functional. Shells are in excellent condition with clean bearing edges, no cracks or damages. Factory original set, 1 of only 10 ever made.