- Lyra Clavis Low Output Moving Coil Cartridge
- Output: (1Khz 50 mm/sec) 0.25mv
- Freq Response: 10Hz - 50 kHz
- Output Impedance: 2 ohms
- Load Impedance: <10 - 47k ohms
- L/R Separation: !kHz > 35db
- L/R Balance: 1kHz: 1dB
- Stylus Tip: Line Contact
- Cantilever: Ceralloy
- Dynamic Compliance: 12x10 Dyne
- Static Compliance: N/A
- VTF: 1.5-1.7gm
- Mass: 10.5gm
- Can be used with protective casing or casing can be removed and used naked for maximum resonance.
- Milled from single piece of aircraft grade aluminum alloy. Linear twin magnets, cantilever directly anchored to main body structure & 6N copper coils.
- The cantilever is made from Ceraloy, a proprietary aluminum alloy with a ceramic component mixed in.
- For the coils we chose PCOCC, large-crystal copper wire, which is the purest and most advanced copper material known today.
- The diamond tip is an extremely well polished Ogura Jewel PA line-contact with the smallest (60 mikron) square shank availlable.
- Rare and Legendary Cart one of the best sounding high-end audiophile carts ever created, sounds unbelievable
US Shipping is $11.95 with 1-3 Day Delivery
International Airmail is $36.95
Condition Description: EXC - Lyra Clavis cartridge is in excellent condition, clean with included case and paperwork. Original diamond-tipped stylus showing no visible damages. Still works perfectly with low use hours, minimal wear.