- Slingerland Drum Set
- Bass: 20" Diameter by 14" deep, Toms: 13" x 9", 16" x 16"
- Matching Original "Silver Sparkle" Wraps
- Black/Gold Niles Badge Serial #'s: 20": 134849, 13": 187128, 16": 187123
- 3-Ply African Mahogany (Exterior) / Poplar / Maple Shells with Solid 1-Ply Maple Re-Rings on All Drums
- Original Chocolate Milk Interiors
- Sound King Hardware includes Early Prototype Aluminum Set-O-Matic Tom and Bass Mounts, Set-O-Matic Double Tom Mount, Floor Tom Legs, and Spurs
- Includes All Original Black Felt Mufflers
- Upgrades: Bass: Evans EQ4 Batter Head/Aquarian Regulator Resonant Head, Toms: Remo Coated Ambassador Batters and Clear Ambassador Resonants
- More pics (interiors, plies, individual drums) available upon request
US Shipping is $145
International Airmail is $295
Canada is $235, Australia $465
Condition Description: G - Drum set is in good condition. All complete and fully functional with no extra holes or modifications. Chrome plated hardware is clean and shiny with minor wear and signs of use. Original Silver Sparkle wraps are mostly clean and shiny, with a few minor issues - wrap split coming off one of the floor tom leg mounts and bass drum has a spot near the seam where the outer foil on the wrap has flaked off, and near top where there is a patch of fading and a deep scuff. Bass inlays are original silver sparkle just missing bottom sections. Shells are clean with smooth bearing edges except for a nick on the floor tom resonant edge. Re-rings and plies are mostly tight and all drums have matching original chocolate milk painted interiors. Heads are very good to like new condition, all top of the line. Ready to play out of the box.